Education For Life
Welcome to the new Spine University! |
We hope you like our new look.
Take a few minutes to browse the new content and features we have made available. We are committed to providing you with the best information available to help you understand and manage your spine condition.
Take your time.
We'll be here when you need us.
Thanks for stopping by,
Back Pain Answers
- I've always had excellent health and no back problems. Everyone else at work had back pain but not me. Now I've had some unexpected back pain myself. I'm freaked out that I won't get better. Is there any way to tell who will or won't get over it?
- My back hurts when I lay down, and I can't get any sleep. Would a special mattress help me?
- My back started hurting last week. What exercises should I avoid?
- I have back pain. Are there any symptoms I should watch out for that mean I should get medical help right away?
- I am having back problems. How will the doctor examine my spine?